I made a to-do list at the beginning of the year. Things I have checked off as of today:
2. Mr. Li finished and submitted. That story became Martial Hearts and has been contracted at The Wild Rose Press, as you know.
7. Partway; did sign up on Craigslist to post ads for my editing self, but have not sold any "stuff" sitting about the house.
8. Upgrade freelance editing site.
9. Notify everyone of new e-mail addy. No longer applicable. We decided to switch back to the cable internet because the DSL line was not working as advertised.
10. Read 12 new books--I've read one per month as I said I'd try to. So far I have read Working for the Devil by Lilith Saintcrow, Johanna by Isabel L. Martens, and Grimspace by Ann Aguirre.
So that's 5 out of 13 things, all done the first quarter. Yay me! And I should be 3/4 of the way to my orange belt at the end of this month.